The nights are certainly getting lighter which can mean only one thing, Summer is fast approaching! Whether you are heading off to sandy shores or enjoying a staycation there’s nothing better than some fabulous florals. The best thing about florals is that there’s are so many different options. I love the simplicity of a delicate soft floral print. While its great to make a statement in a bold and bright print! There are no rules will florals which means you can wear them any time, any where. They suit any age and add that wonderful playful edge to your wardrobe.
1. I love wearing shorts as an alternative to a dress or skirt. I enjoy them best for city breaks or days out on boats. Palm prints really evoke island vibes, the ultimate holiday symbol. I think these shorts are perfect day or evening. They are great as a poolside cover up with a plain tee and some espadrilles. Or wear with a crisp white shirt and some sky high heels for an elegant evening look.
2. With floral prints I think anything goes! There’s everything from gentle ditsy prints to large beautiful blooms. Outfits with floral prints will flatter every size or shape, and lend themselves to any occasion. They should be a staple in everyone’s holiday wardrobe.
3. The ultimate summer time look has to be some white jeans teamed with a floral shirt. The possibilities for a fun floral shirt are endless. I would use this shirt simply thrown over a bikini. I love the elegant look of a shirt tucked in to formal belted shorts, which works with sneakers for day or heels for night.
4. Resort wear gives the opportunity to wear something really colourful and fun. I totally embrace all the brightest colours while I’m away on holiday and that includes my accessories. And for me the bigger the hat the better! Not only is it essential to cover the face with a high spf, its also advised to keep the suns rays off your skin entirely. I always love to explore the boutiques for beautiful holiday hats.
5. Maxi floral dresses have to be a must for every girls holiday suitcase. They are so wonderful to wear while you are away. They offer some cover from the midday sun. While on an evening I love how fairytale they can make me feel swishing in the gentle warm breeze.
6. Whoever said you can’t wear frills and florals? I think while on holiday you can choose some pieces that you might not normally go for. I love to wear outfits that embrace the local surroundings – the beautiful bright sunshine and the lush palm trees. Frills offer such a gentle suggestion of flirty femininity. Together with a floral print I think this makes the loveliest dress and one that feels incredible to wear.
Leave a Reply